Nikki Black Lace Nursing / Transition Bralette *Only XL Left! FINAL SALE*
*RESTOCK INFO: This lovely Toronto based company is back-ordered on their custom fabric due to COVID-19, but as soon as we can get a restock we will let you know! Make sure to sign up for email notifications!!*
This bralette is our ultimate find for comfort, beauty, and function combined, just like the Alexander Bralette but with a longer crop design. It was designed to be a pull over bra that has the best stretch fabric in the industry. Additionally, the bralettes come in a wide range of sizes, including special "M2" sizing for women with large cup sizes and small band sizes.
- Pull over bra (no clasps at the back) - comfy enough to sleep in
- Added elastic to maintain lace longline body position
- Wireless soft cup bra structure for proper flattering breast shape, lined with stretch cotton for comfort
- Sized in a S-L plus M2 for large cup size/small band size
- Adjustable straps with criss cross-capability
- Hand wash (or machine on delicate in a laundry bag) & hang dry
- 75% Nylon 20% Elastane 5%Viscose & 100% organic cotton lining
- Proudly made in Toronto, Canada
- Also available in a shorter style, the Alexander
The best non-nursing Nursing bralette you'll ever find!
- Resilient stretch lace to accommodate breast size fluctuation from pregnancy to postpartum nursing stages and after, without having to fuss with clasps (Patented ALUXTRA Clasp-Free Technology allows one-hand access and full contact with your baby)
- Centre slider that transitions into a breastfeeding indicator
- Supportive reinforcement with elasticized wide band
Shipping prices (all prices calculated *after* any discounts/promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $99+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping of $4.99 on orders $76 - $99
- Flat-rate tracked shipping of $9.99 on orders $0 - $75
- Express options are calculated at checkout
If you need a rush order, please choose the express option but please note, we cannot prevent any delays at the border, though it's extremely rare that we've seen this happen. Orders to the United States can take between 3-8 business days. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees (which shouldn't apply until your order value hits $800 but we also have no control over that). The purchaser is responsible for all such charges, however we carry many North American brands so that should reduce the risk of fees. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. We are happy to help with shipping questions but USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
Please visit our Canadian site, www.azurabay.ca to shop in CAD + get Canadian shipping rates!
Our international shipping is calculated at checkout based on your location and the package's weight. International orders can take between 7-21 business days depending on shipping option chosen. Please note that shipping will be dependant on your location and since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Your local shipping provider is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS - USA
Here's how it works:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request and we will provide a free return shipping label on your first order if your exchange/return is eligible.
- Upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your exchange/return.
- After your first free exchange, shipping fees will apply to second exchange order and the original shipping cost or equivalent value if your order qualified for free shipping will be held off the refund for the items sent back the 2nd time (as we will still issue a free prepaid shipping label for ease of returning the items).
- The $10 will be held back from the refund of your second order. Please mail the package within 1-week of receipt of instructions to be eligible for a full refund, otherwise it will be store credit. As a small, ethical fashion company we truly care about getting you the perfect fit but cycling our inventory carefully is crucial.
*We do carefully inspect all items, so please be careful when trying on items (i.e. remove jewelry, do not apply perfume, try to try things on after a shower without deodorant or lotion on).
If the item(s) is not in its original condition (I.e. pet hair, makeup or deodorant stains, smoke or food odour, visibly worn, etc.) you will be responsible for loss in value, and not eligible for a refund. The items will be shipped back to you at your cost, or donated upon request.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
*Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
At this time we are unable to provide exchanges & returns due to the lengthy process of shipping outside Canada + the US. We appreciate your understanding.
Canada - please see our Canadian site: www.azurabay.ca.