Children's Mask (3-Pack) - Pre-Order: Expected to Ship by May 15
*Pre-Order Closed - Thank you for your support!*
Owner's note: I'm so happy to help you stay safe and support one of my incredible local brands, Mayana Genevière (who usually makes amazing nursing bralettes) who is producing these non-medical masks - which they are also using as a donation initiative to Toronto health providers! Please note that these masks are final sale + if combined with any other items in the store the entire order will ship at one time when the masks are ready. Thank you so much for your support + stay well! xo, Ashley
These reusable, non-medical, cloth face masks are made using 100% cotton with a high thread for the best performance.
A tight knit woven quilters cotton fabric for the outer layer and a soft comfortable cotton knit lining with a duel pocket insert for your filter.
Masks come with soft elastic straps for comfortable ear support, no adjustment needed. Breathable, functional and comfortable suitable for children 4 and up. Can fit from 8.5-10" ear to ear.
- Hand crafted based on the recommended combination of snug seal design around the face combined with the ideal fabrics.
- This mask is not intended for medical use it is for essential outings in addition to social distancing and proper hygiene measures.
- The cover graphic is an example of style only - ALL MASKS ARE BLACK.
- Bundles come in 3's - one to wash, one to wear and one to spare.
- Mask is a dual layer with two different types of cotton for maximum breathable coverage.
- Wash mask before use and after every wear.
- These reusable masks are not medical masks they do not replace a N95 or medical grade PPE, and no claims are being made that they are.
- Ethically Made in Toronto, Canada.
- A portion of every purchase is contributed towards making gowns + donated to midwives.
- FINAL SALE
This is a PRE-ORDER, expected to ship in batches by May 15th. FINAL SALE, not eligible for any promotional codes/discounts. All orders of masks combined with other items will be shipped at the time that masks are ready. Thank you for your support!
Taking Care of Our Midwives and Mothers
A portion of every garment will be contributed to making much needed gowns using FDA approved materials which will be donated to midwives who are in desperate need for quality coverings so they can continue to do home visits and births. This is a crucial necessity to protect both midwife and mother and keep low risk births at home should they choose as opposed to being forced into the hospitals where resources are scarce and birthing support is limited to one partner, or in some cases none at all due to COVID-19.
In Ontario, there are close to 1,000 midwives on the health-care frontlines providing care to 25,000 pregnant people and their newborns and families.
The first batch of gowns will be donated to Kensington Midwives in Toronto.
Shipping prices (all prices calculated *after* any discounts/promotions):
- Free tracked shipping on orders $99+
- Flat-rate tracked shipping of $4.99 on orders $76 - $99
- Flat-rate tracked shipping of $9.99 on orders $0 - $75
- Express options are calculated at checkout
If you need a rush order, please choose the express option but please note, we cannot prevent any delays at the border, though it's extremely rare that we've seen this happen. Orders to the United States can take between 3-8 business days. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees (which shouldn't apply until your order value hits $800 but we also have no control over that). The purchaser is responsible for all such charges, however we carry many North American brands so that should reduce the risk of fees. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. We are happy to help with shipping questions but USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
Please visit our Canadian site, www.azurabay.ca to shop in CAD + get Canadian shipping rates!
Our international shipping is calculated at checkout based on your location and the package's weight. International orders can take between 7-21 business days depending on shipping option chosen. Please note that shipping will be dependant on your location and since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Your local shipping provider is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS - USA
Here's how it works:
- Email email@example.com within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request and we will provide a free return shipping label on your first order if your exchange/return is eligible.
- Upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your exchange/return.
- After your first free exchange, shipping fees will apply to second exchange order and the original shipping cost or equivalent value if your order qualified for free shipping will be held off the refund for the items sent back the 2nd time (as we will still issue a free prepaid shipping label for ease of returning the items).
- The $10 will be held back from the refund of your second order. Please mail the package within 1-week of receipt of instructions to be eligible for a full refund, otherwise it will be store credit. As a small, ethical fashion company we truly care about getting you the perfect fit but cycling our inventory carefully is crucial.
*We do carefully inspect all items, so please be careful when trying on items (i.e. remove jewelry, do not apply perfume, try to try things on after a shower without deodorant or lotion on).
If the item(s) is not in its original condition (I.e. pet hair, makeup or deodorant stains, smoke or food odour, visibly worn, etc.) you will be responsible for loss in value, and not eligible for a refund. The items will be shipped back to you at your cost, or donated upon request.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
*Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
At this time we are unable to provide exchanges & returns due to the lengthy process of shipping outside Canada + the US. We appreciate your understanding.
Canada - please see our Canadian site: www.azurabay.ca.