Black Lima Recycled Lace Undies
The best-selling Lima undies are back in a beautiful new star-like leaf pattern. The recycled black lace undies are super soft and ridiculously pretty. The lace is thin and lays flat under clothes. Matches the Lima Longline and Triangle Bralettes.
- Eco-friendly material - recycled polyester lace, certified by Oeko-Tex (made with 87% polyamide, 13% elastane)
- Hand wash or delicate wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Fair Trade production in Bulgaria, designed in Denmark
- Fit for undies runs true to size.
- Image #2, 3: Katherine is wearing a size L (She measures bust 35.5", waist 32.5", hips 42")
- Image #4: Nicole is wearing size M (she measures waist 31", hips 38")
- Image #5: Group from left to right:
- Carly is wearing size S (she measures waist 28.5", hips 38")
- Alyssa is wearing size XL (she measures waist 42", hips 48")
- Melissa is wearing size L (she measures waist 34", hips 43")
- Nicole is wearing size M (she measures waist 31", hips 38")
- Haley is wearing size S (she measures waist 28", hips 38")
*NEW* Our base $9.99 shipping now includes a tracking number! Yay!
If you need a rush order, please choose the express option but please note, we cannot prevent any delays at the border, though it's extremely rare that we've seen this happen. Orders to the United States can take between 3-8 business days. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees (which shouldn't apply until your order value hits $800). The purchaser is responsible for all such charges, however we carry many North American brands so that should reduce the risk of fees. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. We are happy to help with shipping questions but USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
Our international shipping is calculated at checkout based on your location and the package's weight. International orders can take between 7-21 business days depending on shipping option chosen. Please note that shipping will be dependant on your location and since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Your local shipping provider is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS - USA
Here's how it works:
Email email@example.com within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request.
If eligible and upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your return and provide you with a FREE return label. We are happy to announce we now accept exchanges/returns on swimwear, of course it has to have no signs of wear nor the sanitary sticker removed. Please see list below of items not accepted.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
*Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
At this time we are unable to provide exchanges & returns due to the lengthy process of shipping outside Canada + the US. We appreciate your understanding.
Canada - please see our Canadian site: www.azurabay.ca.