Nikki Black Lace Nursing / Transition Bralette
*NOTE: Available in Canada only until June 30, sorry for any inconvenience!*
This bralette is our ultimate find for comfort, beauty, and function combined, just like the Alexander Bralette but with a longer crop design. It was designed to be a pull over bra that has the best stretch fabric in the industry. Additionally, the bralettes come in a wide range of sizes, including special "M2" sizing for women with large cup sizes and small band sizes.
- Pull over bra (no clasps at the back) - comfy enough to sleep in
- Added elastic to maintain lace longline body position
- Wireless soft cup bra structure for proper flattering breast shape, lined with stretch cotton for comfort
- Sized in a S-L plus M2 for large cup size/small band size
- Adjustable straps with criss cross-capability
- Hand wash (or machine on delicate in a laundry bag) & hang dry
- 75% Nylon 20% Elastane 5%Viscose & 100% organic cotton lining
- Proudly made in Toronto, Canada
The best non-nursing Nursing bralette you'll ever find!
- Resilient stretch lace to accommodate breast size fluctuation from pregnancy to postpartum nursing stages and after, without having to fuss with clasps (Patented ALUXTRA Clasp-Free Technology allows one-hand access and full contact with your baby)
- Centre slider that transitions into a breastfeeding indicator
- Supportive reinforcement with elasticized wide band
- Free shipping on orders $175+
- Flat-rate shipping rate of $9 will apply to all orders under $175
Orders within Canada can take between 3-7 business days. Please review your tracking number with Canada Post if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada post is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
- International shipping rates will apply
Orders to the United States can take between 7-15 business days. Since your package is crossing the border, delays at customs may occur. Azura Bay does not cover customs, duty, or import charges or fees. The purchaser is responsible for all such charges. Please review your tracking number if you are concerned about the location of your package. Canada Post/USPS is your best resource for support after your order is shipped. Thank you for shopping with us!
- Azura Bay now offers international shipping!
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
CANADA - Free Shipping for Exchanges & Returns!
Here's how it works:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchase with your exchange/return request and we will provide a return shipping label if your exchange/return is eligible.
- Upon receiving the item in its original condition*, we will process your exchange/return.
What about the US & International countries?
At this time we are unable to provide free shipping for exchanges & returns, however we can still process the transactions if your request is eligible. Please contact us within 30 days of purchase to qualify for an exchange/return.
What cannot be returned?
The following products are exempt from being returned:
- Gift cards
- Sale items
- Swimsuit bottoms
- One-piece swimsuits, bodysuits, or rompers
- Items not in original condition, including but not limited to: missing tags/labels, washed, worn, damaged, stained, or anything that makes the item non-resellable.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.